Format: Paperback / softback
Published: July 2017
In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are All The Wrong Questions.
Before you look any further into When Did You See Her Last? ask yourself these questions:
1. Has anyone seen the missing girl?
2. Why aren't her parents upset?
3. What do a chemistry experiment, a grocery store, unruly hair and a stolen statue have to do with anything?
4. Why are you changing the subject? You're supposed to be thinking about the missing girl. Where is she?
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.