Published: May 2013
The 5:2 Diet is transforming lives worldwide. Thousands are losing weight, improving their health and saving money.
Now, The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book makes this lifestyle easier than ever, with recipes that make food on your Fast Days a pleasure. It's packed with easy, delicious dishes, from Great Start Breakfasts to International Favourites, Comfort Food, Super Soups, and even Sweet Treats.
This down-to-earth guide by The 5:2 Diet Book author Kate Harrison mixes great recipes with all the humour, money-saving tips and practical advice that made the first book a bestseller. It also explains the science and incredible health benefits of this simple, inspiring approach. This cookbook focuses on fresh, delicious and fast home cooking, with meals that taste nothing like 'diet' food. It includes:
* More than 85 recipes, all calorie counted, with dozens more ideas for adapting them to suit your life and budget;
* 5:2 Lives: inspirational stories and honest food diaries from real dieters, who share the secrets of their success;
* 5:2 Know-How: tips on everything from store cupboard suppers, time-saving gadgets and fitting 5:2 around family life and holidays;
* How to 5:2: an updated, easy-to-follow guide to how, and why, you can begin this life-changing plan right now.
The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book is the only cookbook you'll ever need to help you lose weight, boost your brain and change your attitude to food forever.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.