Published: June 2018
From the bestselling author of Flying Solo, this is the only guide to working for yourself you'll ever need.
Robert Gerrish has spent decades helping Australians turn things they enjoy doing into a business they enjoy running. In The 1 Minute Commute, Robert reveals how to take creative charge of your career and be your own boss.
Map your path, define your work style and seize your market. From freelancers and soloists to entrepreneurs and micro-business owners, this book will give you the knowledge and skills to shape your professional life to fit your lifestyle.
Ditch your job and work for yourself by learning to:
* Cut through to your market in 30 seconds
* Build your loyal following
* Craft a business that runs itself
* Get the fees you deserve
* Compete in an online world
* Get the most out of your time and still take the pressure off.
Work for your best boss yet - you.
This book is full of anecdotes from those Robert has helped fly solo who are proof of how his advice can create a lifestyle-friendly business.
What are you waiting for?
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.