Published: April 2018
The series "Montessori, a world of achievements" is a collection of texts for children that contain playing activities aimed at encouraging the development of the main cognitive skills, such as the recognition of numbers, shapes and colours. They are designed and built according to the specific educational and pedagogical approach of the Montessori Method.
At Armonia, little ones of 3 to 4 years learn the features of farm animals, thanks to enjoyable, strategically developed activities, according to the Montessori method. By means of outlines to trace, shapes to recognize and colour, drawings to cut out, and many brightly coloured stickers to place, children gradually learn new information about animals, at the same time developing their cognitive potential.
The structure of the activities develops around some fundamental Montessori principles:
- the content of the games follows a progressive complexity, to allow the child to become gradually familiar with it;
- each activity has 3 progressive stages of learning:
1. presentation of the material through senses, 2. Recognition of the learning object material, 3. re-enactment of the material;
- the adult has a role of assistance and introduction to the various activities but the child can play independently the games;
- handling and practical experience have a central role: often is required you to glue stickers, cut, draw and finger paint.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.