Published: November 2017
Make Science Fun 2, intended for an older more 'serious' age group of 8-15, is designed for children to do actual science experiments (not just science 'activities') at home.
Most science experiment books aren't experiment books at all. They mostly contain fun science activities, which are fun to do & help learn science - but a fun science 'activity' isn't always an experiment.
A science experiment sets out to answer a question or solve a problem using a fair and controlled test. To count as a science experiment you need to take measurements, make observations and control variables.
With space to write hypotheses, record results, make observations and draw graphs required, Make Science Experiments is a strong foundation on which to build student awareness of the importance of science in everyday lives.
- Science experiments for the kitchen, garage or workshop, bathroom and garden.
- Bonus projects perfect for a science fair or school project.
- Projects using only basic products that can be found in every home kitchen or bathroom.
- Make Science Fun banishes the 'science is boring' stereotype through fun experiments that children can do alone or with friends or parents.
- The author's YouTube channel.