Published: May 2016
Fire & Smoke shows how to barbecue mouthwatering
recipes with smoky and succulent flavours that will see
you through the summer and beyond in style.
Organised into chapters on:
* From the Sea - delicious fish and seafood dishes
* Crowd-pleasers - food to impress friends, such as Beef Short Ribs and Sticky Pork Belly & Rice Noodle Salad
* Hand-held - get messy with Chilli Dogs, Smoked Chicken Wings and Lamb Shish Kebabs
* Smoking - featuring hot-smoked classics like Pulled Pork and Prawns with Dirty Romesco Sauce to Cold smoked Salmon
* Veggies, Sides & Breads - barbecues aren't just about meat so indulge in Chargrilled Leaves with Burnt Lemon Dressing, Cauliflower Steaks and Chipotle Slaw
* Sauces, Dips & Pickles - accompaniments to take your dishes to the next level
* Cocktails & Coolers - drinks to wash down and complement your grilled dishes
* Desserts - indulge in Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream and what barbecue would be complete without s'mores?
* Restoke the Flames - ideas for the morning after including Buttermilk Pancakes and Brunch PIzzette
This is the ultimate guide to cooking with fire and smoke.