Published: May 2018
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Stockholm, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Stockholm. Take a tour around colourful Gamla Stan, ride the roller coasters at Grona Lund, delve into Sweden's history at the Nordiska Museet or get away from it all at the Hagaparken. From top 10 museums and galleries to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Stockholm with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Stockholm-
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best Stockholm attractions, covering Skansen, Grona Lund, Drottningholm and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Stockholm, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guidesexplore Stockholm's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversNorrmalm and the City; Kungsholmen and Vasastan; Istermalm and DjurgOrden; Gamla Stan, Skeppsholmen and Blasieholmen; Sodermalm; and more.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Stockholm? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Stockholm.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.