Published: November 2013
A treasure-filled tribute to the influential, charismatic "chameleon of rock." David Bowie, who recently returned to the studio after a long absence, always defied expectations with his dizzying series of stylistic transformations. Packed with photographs, this beautiful set covers everything about this iconic figure—his music, his film work, his partners, his life. Twenty pieces of unique memorabilia illustrate Bowie's journey to world superstardom.
- Bowie's signature as Davie Jones in 1965
-Ticket to see David Bowie perform at the Forum, Montreal, Canada in 1978
- A flyer listing many star acts appearing in Torquay, including David Bowie at the Rainbow Pavilion on July 7, 1972
- A contract for "David Bowie & the Lower Third" to perform at the Marquee Club in 1965
- A facsimile of the newspaper-style program from David Bowie's "Isolar 2" tour of 1978
- Previously unpublished photographs of Bowie live on stage in Canada, May 3, 1978
- Promotional postcard circa 1983
- Facsimile of part of the "Serious Moonlight" tour program, 1983
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.