Published: August 2013
Australia's no. 1 baby book - everything you need to know about your new baby
"This Australian favourite ... will take you by the hand and guide you through bub's first year ..." Cosmpolitan Pregnancy
"bursting with relaxed, unbiased advice for bub's first 12 months" Practical Parenting
Australian, authoritative and totally up-to-date, Baby Love is the only book you'll need to guide you through your baby's first year.
Australia's bestselling babycare book is loved by thousands of new parents every year. With expert advice for the first 12 months of every baby's life and full of Robin Barker's wisdom and humour, this classic guide has been fully revised, including new material on nutrition, food allergy and intolerance, and updates on safe sleeping, breastfeeding, reflux and immunisation.
With over 30 years of hands-on experience with mothers and babies, Robin Barker knows exactly the kind of information parents are looking for. Baby Love is full of detailed material you won't find in any other book, including:
- practical and informative advice on sleeping and crying
- clear and concise information about getting breastfeeding right for you
- advice on all aspects of your baby's nutrition, including bottle feeding
- an extensive selection of nutritious recipes to tempt the fussiest eaters.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.